Last week-end, I rummaged through my collection to look at neglected products. I used them most days this week although not always all at the same time! Link to post here.
It looked something like this! How annoying is that one hair??
Face: Ghostly pale complexion due to silly virus!
- Clinique CC Cream in Light
- MAC Sur blush, not really showing up due to the bright light
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NW 25
-L'Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting touch
-NYX Taupe as slight contour
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance (reunited at last)
-MAC Smoke'n'Diamonds all over lid and under lower lashline
- MAC Mauvement pigment in centre of lid
- Kiko Water eyeshadow in plum on outer corner
-L'Oreal Super Intenza gel liner in black along upper lashline
- Bourjois Fan-tastic mascara
Nothing on lips, this is after I've had mid morning tea and snack and forgot to reapply, was only wearing tinted lipbalm anyway!
So, what neglected gems have you busted out this week?