I have been a fairly rubbish blogger this year but I have still discovered and enjoyed lots of products.
2. Eucerin Hyaluron Filler moisturiser and eye cream: even though I should appreciate the filler part of the product, the reason I like them so much of the fact that it really moisturises my skin and it then feels soft. I credit the moisturiser with avoiding the usual winter flaking and dryness.
3. YSL Babydoll mascara: It's love, review here
4. Chloe Perfume: I'm not much of a fragrance lover or any good at describing them. I used to like Chanel Chance but went off it. I didn't use to wear perfume everyday but since I got Chloe, I do. It's perfect for me.
5. Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow Duos: I have the Epiphany and the Top Shelf: they're brilliant neutrals. Worn here.
7. NYX Blush in Taupe: I finally get why everyone raves about it. Perfect for contouring on pale skin.
8. Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeliners: I own the taupe and the nude ones and they are the perfect combination of smooth and long lasting.
9.Tarte blushes: I have built up a small collection of them through the internet, US friends and friends travelling to the US. They are just beautiful.
And to finish the 'game-changers' ( I don't like the phrase but I couldn't think of a better one)
10. Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow: stays on all day, gives great definition and even though it is expensive, you only need a tiny tiny amount each time.
11. NUXE Huile Prodigieuse: this dry oil smells divine and leaves skin feeling really soft. I saw when in France that they've released a fragrance with the same smell!
12. Clinique CC Cream: foundation with amazing moisturising properties. It's ah-mazing.
13. NARS Velvet Matte pencil in Dragon Girl: pretty much the only red I've worn since getting it. Review here.
14. Hourglass Ambient Light powder in Dim Light: it blurs out pores and makes skin look more luminous.
What have been your 'game changers'?