Happy Sunday! I'm still in France being force-fed and using the slowest internet connection in the world ever (only a slight exaggeration).
1. Bourjois Beauty Full Volume Mascara: pretty much perfect. I have three criteria for mascara: very black, volumising, no smudges. Boxes ticked!
2. Clinique Happy Perfume: I'm not much of a perfume person and I tend to stick to the same one but this one was a birthday gift and it is really fresh and lovely.
3. Driclor detranspirant: from France but found an equivalent on Boots website here. We had a big heat wave in the UK and sweat patches in front of 30 kids is not a good look. You apply this in the evening and it stops sweat altogether. Probably not great in long run but a good quick fix. It's all about the glamour!
4. Maybelline The Eraser concealer: finally in the UK and well worth the wait. It is the only concealer I have used since I got it, it isn't cakey and it stays put.
5. Eucerin Hyaluron Filler Night Cream: it feels like a treat every night. My skin loves it and looks plumper and softer in the morning.
6. 17 Miracle Matte Foundation in shades Fair and Biscuit: Again, a life saviour during the heat wave, keeps oil at bay and a bargain at about £5.
7. OPI Cajun Shrimp: coral heaven !
8. Fake Bake 60 minute self-tan: I don't use fake tan very often. I was dubious but read a glowing review online (can't remember where). I needed a bit of colour before a work do and it worked a treat in just an hour. The only downside is that it does keep developing after you wash it off!
9. Benefit Watt's Up: I'm only just venturing into the world of highlighters. My skin had always been too oily to consider them before. This is a great introduction, no disco ball effect, just candle lit glow.
And one regret, for once not a mascara! I had high hopes for this Organix renewing Moroccan Argan oil. The only redeeming feature is that it smells nice. It is too greasy and leaves residue on the hair. I now use this after swimming almost as a mask before rinsing hair off.