After the week from hell, I'm enjoying a week end doing absolutely nothing, just TV, food, Grey's Anatomy, and blogging. Bliss! (No Grey's spoilers please, we're only on Season 4)
This month, due to uni assignments, silly work hours and general stress, I have been averaging 4-5 hours sleep a night and looking like a scruff! I have been reaching for neutrals, and I have barely worn eye shadow or lipstick.
1. L'Oreal voluminous mascara in Carbon Black: no matter how many mascaras I try, this is THE ONE for me!
2. Avene Hydrance Optimale Day moisturiser: Winter skin saviour! Full review to come
3. Clarins Instant Lip Perfector in 02 Peach: I mentioned this one before I think. It's perfect as it is pretty and moisturising.
4. Make up set up: It's finally all in one place and easy to reach and see everything.
5. NYX Stick Blush in Tea Rose: such a brilliant product. Review to follow!
6. NYX Blush in Dusty Rose: great everyday colour, to be reviewed too.
7. Boots 17 Mirror Shine lipstick in Shouty: it's a great everyday pink. Erm, review to follow!! Although you can see a review of the other shades here.
8. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation: hides a multitude of sins. Review here.
9. Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Emerveillé: looks great on its own with a little bit of eyeliner. No blending required.
10. Sephora waterproof eyeliner pencils: They are perfect to use in a hurry, smudge well and stay put all day.
TThe disappointment: Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara: bought on a desperate morning in Sainsbury's as I'd forgotten my mascara at home. I was lured by the offer and boy do I regret it. I don't like the brush, the wet formula, the lack of pigmentation and the lack of volume it gives my lashes. All in all, a fail!
What are your favourites this month?