My snow jinx worked! Hurrah!
Still on a spending ban, and in the whole of January I have spent £20 on beauty stuff and that was with a voucher I won on Daniella's giveaway.
Bringing me to the stuff I want but don't need and didn't buy...
1. Illamasqua Duo Blush in Lover and Hussy £26: I want this so much but...not now
2. Laura Mercier Metallic Eye colour in Burnished Copper £16.50 : I have seen countless reviews and I've swatched it and I love it. It's just so expensive
3. Asos Curve Pencil skirt with cut out detail £40: I love this skirt, different from what I normally wear too. Sadly they don't have my size in stock so that solves that temptation issue.
4. Next teal clutch £16: Teal is my favourite colour and I love this to brighten up an outfit. I'll see if they still have it this spring
5. Ikea lamp £65: looking for lamps for our bedside tables. We really like these but still looking around.
What have you been tempted to buy lately?