The lovely Laura from Beauty Lover's notes tagged me to reveal my 5 new year beauty resolutions. You can go and check hers out here.
1. Quality before quantity : I am guilty of way too many impulse purchases which add up quite quickly. I feel that I now know products that work for me and will be more selective. I will also continue to downsize my make up stash.
2. SPF: I know it's a beauty must but I sometimes forget, MEA CULPA!
3. Exercise: a classic one for a lot of people but I need to get back into it properly for beauty, health and general sanity purposes.
4. Alcohol: I'm no big drinker and I certainly don't binge but the intake has gone up steadily over the last couple of years and I now will limit myself to week end wine.
5. Food: The more fruit and veg pledge!
I tag anyone who wants to partake, leave me a link to your post.
What are your new year beauty related or not resolutions??