My skin has been playing up and breaking out. And getting used to the shorter hair has been difficult. Some days I love it and then well there are the other days...Now that my skin has calmed down a bit, I'm giving it a go!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation in 53 Light Beige
-Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in 2 Light
-Liz Earle Cream Blush in 04 Rose (review here)
- NARS Laguna bronzer
- Boots 17 Sculpting Brow pencil (review here)
-MUA Professional Eye Primer
- Louise Young Essentials palette, shade 2 all over the lid, shade 3 in outer V and on lower lashline, shade 4 as liner, shade 5 in crease, shade 1 as highlight. (review here)
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black
- Soap and Glory gloss stick in Fushia-ristic (still not fushia / review here)
I love the combination of this foundation and the cream blush, looks really natural ( in my opinion) but just adds the right amount of colour to my face.
Do you ever not 'like' your face? What make up do you use when that happens?